Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Project 365: Days 16-20

Day 16:

Thursday, June 30

I went to the Rihanna concert in Oakland with Rita, Kate, Katia, Kira and other friends.  We had box seats and VIP treatment.  What an amazing concert.  Rihanna is SO gorgeous and sings just as beautifully live as she does on her album.  I had such a great time.  Live music is my THING.  I miss it.  I just can't stand up for hours on end so having box seats was so perfect.  




Day 17:

Friday, July 1

Bel has been telling me I need to get my psoriatic ass to the ocean for some salt water therapy.  So I took a day off and went to take a dip in Moss Beach.  The water was freezing ass cold so I really just kind of splashed myself with it.  It looks a little better but I'm not exactly cured.

Some previous posts about psoriasis:






Day 18:

Saturday, July 2

My dad was visiting from Texas so we met in Brentwood for dinner.  Afterward, we went to see the Last family home that burned down last November (my mom's parents' home).  After almost nine months, they finally tore it down the rest of the way.  It was very eerie to see just foundation.  I could still see the house in my mind.  




Day 19:

Sunday, July 3

I went floating down the American River with some friends to celebrate Yolanda's birthday.  I came prepared with my water shoes, a rubber raft, some food and drink.  And my gun.  You can't be too careful.  Oh yeah, and don't forget my flotation devices.  I'm seriously starting to hate those things.



Day 20:

Monday, July 4

Rob and I went to Gilroy to see my mom's "new" house.  She's only lived down there since January.  We BBQ'ed and ate lots of great food with the family.  We played with the dogs and kitties and watched Kati and Melissa ride horses.  All in all, it was a pretty good day.  This picture is me with good old Hank (he's not old, he's 2...but he is just a gigantic, slow, dumb dog).  And he's a slobbery ass dog.  I love him.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment