Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pantera Blacksmith...NUDE

HAHAHAHA!  GOTCHA!

So I've been checking out my blog stats and in the last week alone, SEVEN PEOPLE have used the search term "Pantera Blacksmith nude" and were then referred to my blog.

Pantera got a kick out of it.  I'm sure she's not opposed to nudity but I don't have any nudies to share.  Sorry!  ;-)

However, as a consolation, here's a rockin' semi-nude profile photo from her Facebook fan page:  https://www.facebook.com/PanterasPoleWorld

1 comment:

  1. And here is Fawnia Mondey Dietrich nude http://www.sexymusclegirls.com/fitness/fawnia-mondey.html
    She is the Advisory Board Member of the Pole Fitness Association like Pantera Blacksmith. In addition she also the Training Manual Committee Member and the creator of PFA Flash Cards. The first of their kind - flash cards with standardized names for pole dance moves.
    www.landofvenus.com just lats weeks added a new NUDE gallery of Fawnia Mondey. I hope her boobs are as good as her PFA titles. I am wondering is there any nude moves on PFA Flash Cards.
    enjoy

    ReplyDelete