Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

M.I.A.

It has been almost two weeks since my last post.  Wait, is this like a real Catholic confession?!  This *is* Confessions of a Twirly Girl!  I am sorry pole goddess, for I have sinned.  It has been two weeks since my last blog confession.  lol!  Maybe she will assign me five pole-ups as punishment. 

I know, I know.  I haven't been posting.  I have let life get in the way.  I've been extremely overwhelmed with the little stuff since so much big stuff was going on.  We had the Third Annual Lovely Rita Fundraiser and showcase to prepare for (bad English, I know, get over it).  I have been housesitting a lot -- and not close to home.  And some well-deserved vacation days were spent dealing with an expensive broken truck, rather than playing.  Boo. 

Anyway, the fundraiser was amazing.  At last count, we were almost up to $4,000 for the National Kidney Foundation (more on that later).  We had a heat wave last weekend and the freakin' AC broke.  It was 90 degrees in that room, yet everyone stayed to watch and all of the performers still did their thing!  You know, I was an unhappy girl...sweaty bitch...with FIVE numbers (at least two of them were only bit parts).  But I did it and didn't die.

I have some REALLY cool posts coming up.  They are just in my e-mail, waiting for me to find a minute to edit them.  I hope to start with something tomorrow.  Tell the Universe to leave me alone for a day so I can catch up on the fun stuff!!  :-)

Until then, keep twirling!!!

I bring my own fan pretty much everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment