Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

December posts for The Pole Dancing Shop





Fulfilling Your Pole Dancing Wish List

The great thing about pole is that it stimulates the mind, body and soul. The holidays will come and go, and some of us will set New Years Resolutions. So, let's talk about that pole wish list!

Read the rest of the story HERE.

 Pole Dance To Be Strong

I remember my doctor telling me once to stop weight training and start hitting the treadmill if I wanted to lose weight. I was a little surprised -- he looked like a bit of a meathead himself with his huge biceps -- but you do what your doctor tells you, right? Well, maybe not always! We aren't trying to give you medical advice here at The Pole Dancing Shop, but we'd like to share some information that might help you understand why weight training is important.

Read the rest of the story HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment