Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Twirloween! Poletential's 7th Birthday!

On October 26, I collected up my Sean Michael and headed over to Poletential's 7th birthday party/showcase called Twirloween.  I feel very fortunate to have found an extended pole family at Poletential.

First off, there was a freaking amazing photo booth at the party, with Poletential's resident photographer, Hopparazzi Photography.  There was a food tent outside with way too many delicious treats.  We got to witness so many aerial arts -- silks, hammocks, pole and trapeze.  There were so many impressive group performances.  It was fun to see old friends and make new ones.  Annemarie Davies of United Pole Artists was in town for workshops and so we got to witness a rocktastic performance from her. 

Once again, I feel like a picture is worth 1,000 words, so please check out the video playlist of the performances (they are ALL not to be missed), and also a few photos from Hopparazzi's photo booth (shout out to Hopparazzi for allowing me to share these with you)!

 

Check out the entire Hopparazzi album on Facebook HERE.   

CK
Poletential Instructors

Sean Michael and me


Annemarie Davies, me and Sean Michael (whoops we were both devils!)

Annemarie, CK, SM and me
Congratulations to Christina and the Poletential family for celebrating their 7th anniversary!  It sounds like they have a lot in store so please check out their website for upcoming events.  

2 comments:

  1. Thank You Lori! I loved having you at Twirloween. You and all the TGs are MY extended pole family!

    ReplyDelete